Stinger 22L Tailbag
The Stinger 22L is an incredibly versatile welded-seam roll-top drybag designed to be mounted as a tail/fender bag on smaller bikes, or as a topper on hard-sided panniers and/or top boxes. It also turns into a backpack, in case you need a daypack for hiking into a hot spring, or making a quick trip to town for supplies. The backpack straps stash away in a flat external pocket, and clip to two d-rings on the bottom of the bag.
The Stinger 22 has a document pocket on the front with a water resistant zipper, and 4 loop cutouts on the outside of the pocket for attaching things like carabiners or a leatherman. It has strap pass-throughs on the side of the bag (we recommend either the Backcountry Cinch Strap or the Simple Cinch Strap), so you don't have to worry about the bag squeezing out from under your straps in bumpy terrain.
The Stinger 22L also works great inside our Reckless 80L harness.
- Main body made from durable 22oz PVC with welded-seams. Bottom panel made from heavy duty 32oz PVC.
- Backpack straps that stash away in an external pocket.
- Front document pocket with a water resistant zipper closure.
- 4 loop connections for anything you need to attach to the outside of the bag.
- Webbing pass-throughs to keep the bag securely attached to the bike.
- 2 webbing side handles.
- Internal bottom stiffener to help the bag keep its shape.
- Included in your order are two pieces of Velcro. Use these to put on the underside of the Stinger 22 while using as a backpack, as it can sometimes scratch certain fabrics you are wearing.
- Capacity: 22 Liters
- Width: 10.5"
- Height: 9.0"
- Total Length: 22.75"
- Rolled Length: 16.5"
- Weight: 1.83 lb