Water hauling utility without the weight or bulk.
Updated for 2017: DromLite Bags offer high-capacity water storage yet collapse all the way down to the size of their cap. This supreme packability comes with the weight savings to match to keep you moving quickly on the trail. Reconstructed of a rugged film and RF-welded seams, they offer reliable durability. Inside, an improved BPA-free food-grade lining ensures better-tasting water and can handle freezing. Accessories like the Shower or Hydration Kits add do-all versatility, and the new svelte 3-in-1 cap lets you fill, drink and pour with ease.
- The 2L Dromedary Bag is hands-down the best way to store water when camping off your bike.
- Unlike hard bottle storage, these bags stash away when they're empty so they don't take up space. Also they won't crack or dent with impact.
- These fit perfectly in our Large MOLLE Pouch, which even has an opening to accommodate the Dromedary's unique 3-in-1 (drink/pour/fill) HDPE cap. By putting on of these in the MOLLE pouch you can have water on tap on the bike at all times.
- 2L size enables you to spread the water weight around your bike. Put 2L on each side pannier, 2L in the rear duffle, and 2L in your hydration pack for a total of 2 gallons of water - enough for two nights of camping - spread evenly around the bike.
- The perimeter webbing makes it easy to hang the Dromedary from a tree or from the mirror on your bike, for cleaning, brushing teeth, etc.
- In the unlikely event of a puncture, it can be quickly and easily field-repaired with any repair sealant.
- BPA-free food-grade polyurethane inner lining, doesn't leave your water tasting funny.
- Ergonomic fill handle & wide-mouth opening makes it really easy to fill.
C est un bon produit très pratique et ça permet d avoir une réserve d eau pendant le voyage en moto
Great bit of kit - Moto quality as usual 👍
I have used this water bag a couple times, using one of the mole bags to carry it. It is darn near impossible to get a drink from this bag without spilling a lot of water, and it is a real hassle even getting the spout to open when it is in the mole bag...it needs to come with a hose, as provided in the tank bag set up.
Excelent and fast delivery
I have had great luck with this. Carry all my camp water in it and works well