Scout 60 Duffle
The Scout 60 Duffle, our biggest duffle, is a welded-seam roll-top drybag designed to be mounted on a rear luggage rack. We loaded this bag up with every moto-specific feature we could think of. It quickly converts to a comfortable backpack, complete with padded shoulder straps, an internal stiffener, a waist belt, and a sternum strap. The backpack straps are handy if you breakdown in the middle of nowhere and need to hike out, or when navigating an airport or border crossing on fly-to-ride trips. They're also handy if you need to get your gear to an upstairs hotel room in a single trip. The backpack straps stash flat in an external pocket, and clip to two d-rings on the bottom of the bag.
The Scout 60 Duffle includes a unique beavertail with a waterproof map pocket on one side and 5 columns of MOLLE webbing on the other, so you can expand and customize this bag with an assortment optional MOLLE accessories like fuel bottle holders or a hydration sleeve. The beavertail also provides a convenient place to tuck a jacket during the day, or to store wet/dirty things like a rainfly, tarp, or towel.
The Scout 60 has side cinch strap pass-throughs (we recommend our Backcountry Cinch Strap) so you don't have to worry about your bag squeezing out to the side of the bike in bumpy terrain. There's an internal stiffener to prevent it from drooping over the side of your bike and burning on the exhaust. The Scout includes a comfortable, padded shoulder strap that stashes away under the beavertail when it's not in use. There are four comfortable, padded carry handles.
The Scout Duffle also includes a 20L seam-sealed Drysak, so you can keep dirty/damp clothing, shoes, and other items separate from the rest of your clean/dry belongings. It also has two internal end-pockets with velcro flap closures for storing small items like a headlamp or toothbrush.
Want to protect your Scout Duffle and gear from thieves? Add one of our Steelcore Locking Straps. The Scout Duffles (both sizes) require a single 4.5' strap. Mounting instructions can be found in this video.
- Main body made from durable 22oz PVC with welded seams. Bottom panel made from heavy duty 32oz PVC.
- Padded backpack straps that stash away in an external pocket, with an adjustable sternum strap and waist belt.
- Reversible beavertail with a map pocket on one side and 5 columns of MOLLE webbing on the other. Map pocket has a waterproof zip-lock style closure.
- The beavertail can be used to expand the capacity of the bag, offering a convenient spot to store a riding jacket, wet/dirty items, or last minute supplies (like groceries).
- Front document pocket with a water resistant zipper closure.
- Webbing pass-throughs to keep the bag securely attached to the bike. *These are only guides for the straps to go through, and NOT intended to be a tie-down point.
- 4 padded carry handles.
- Two internal end pockets with velcro closures.
- Shoulder strap included.
- Includes a separate 20L Drysak for dirty/damp items.
- Removable strap keepers on all straps.
- Internal bottom stiffener to help the bag keep its shape.
- Easily locks closed and locks to the bike with one of our Steelcore Locking Straps.
- Capacity: 60 Liters
- Width: 14"
- Length: 23"
- Total Height: 24"
- Rolled Height: 13"
- Weight: 5.6 lbs