Hubba NX: One-Person Moto Camping Tent
This is an awesome one person hub tent for moto-camping. It sets up quick but packs down tiny and light: just over 2 pounds total weight. Has it's own built-in vestibules, or can be combined with a Gear Shed for additional storage. Gear storage is always an issue with moto-camping: where to put muddy boots, bags, helmet, etc? Many riders end up with a larger tent than they need just to fit all their gear. Instead, try the Hubba NX with a Gear Shed (sold separately). The Gear Shed provides more than enough room for all your riding gear outside the tent - so the inside stays clean and dry - and it also gives you a sheltered spot for cooking and sitting when it's raining/snowing. We recommend separating the poles from the rest of the tent when packing the bike. Without poles this tent can be compressed down to a package that is smaller than a Nalgene bottle.
- Unique hub pole configuration maximizes headroom and elbow space throughout the tent.
- Set up and take down easily with a unified, color-coded hub-and-pole system.
- Ultra-compact compression sack fits easily into a pannier or duffle. Find an aftermarket compression sack to pack it down even smaller.
- Large StayDry™ door helps ensure water doesn't drip into the tent when the door is opened; large vestibule stores gear.
- Rainfly vents and venting vestibules help create a dry, comfortable interior.
- Enjoy a minimum weight (tent, rainfly and poles only) of just 2 lbs. 7 oz. (1.12kg).
- Fast & Light® setup option lets you use just the rainfly, poles and footprint (sold separately) to reduce the weight to 1 lb. 10 oz. (0.73kg).
- 15-denier nylon micromesh and 20-denier, high-tenacity ripstop nylon canopy; 30-denier, high-tenacity ripstop nylon Durashield™ polyurethane-coated floor.
- The Hubba NX tent comes with a 20-denier, high-tenacity ripstop nylon Durashield™ polyurethane- and silicone-coated rainfly.
- Gear Shed and Footprint also available.