Hubba Nx: Moto Gear Storage Shed
The option of adding this Gear Shed - which is essentially a double- or triple-sized vestibule, is what really sets the Hubba series apart as their own class of moto-camping tent. Now you can store all your gear under shelter, but outside of the tent's main room, keeping the main room clean and dry. Plus you have a sheltered area with a partial dirt floor for cooking and operating your camp stove when it's raining or snowing out, and a partial covered floor for clean/dry gear. If the weather's great and you don't need the extra covered area, just setup your tent like normal without the gear shed. But on those mornings when you wake up and it's pouring out, you'll really appreciate having all your gear within reach. Just roll over, unzip the tent door, fire up your stove, and make some coffee.
When storing the Gear Shed on your bike, ditch the bags that come with it and combine the poles and Gear Shed into the compression and pole storage bags you're already using for the tent.
- Added Storage: Hooped vestibule doubles weatherproof storage by adding 26 sq. ft. (2.5 sq. m) of covered storage
- Partial floor creates a clean place to store gear out of the way, but also leaves a dirt floor area for cooking and already-muddy gear.
- Adapt this lightweight backpacking tent into your moto basecamp or add space for extended backcountry stays.
- Extra-large door and integrated design allows convenient, covered access to your gear.
- Works with all existing Hubba and Hubba Hubba tents.