Autoflow Gravity Water Filter
The gravity-flow water filter is an awesome way to reduce the water weight on your bike for extended backcountry trips. It's also great to carry in case of breakdowns or emergencies. Eliminating the need for hand pumping, this gravity feed filter can process 1.75 liters of dirty water per minute, and feeds directly into whatever water storage system you are using.
- At just 10.5 oz., the AutoFlow is much lighter than carrying lots of extra water with you.
- The built-in filter physically removes particles, protozoa, and bacteria down to 0.2 microns in size, including giardia, salmonella, cryptosporidia and others.
- Field maintainable, no tools required.
- Universal bottle adapter offers multiple options for filling your water bottles and hydration reservoirs. Works perfectly with the Dromedary water storage bags.
- Or, remove the bite valve from your CamelBak or Platypus reservoir and attach your hydration drink tube to the universal bottle adapter to fill up
- Included shut-off lets you control the water flow so you don't waste a drop of clean drinking water
- Includes a test guide, storage sack, and instructions