Steelcore Locking Straps are made from Steel Encased Webbing – heavy duty webbing wrapped around a braided steel cable – which is significantly harder to clip than steel cable alone. They feature a locking aluminum cam buckle which can be tightened but not loosened, so you can cinch the strap tight around your bag.
As with all security systems, the Locking Strap is intended as a deterrent. A determined thief with the right tools and enough time will eventually get in. The Locking Strap simply makes their job more difficult.
The Locking Strap is available in two lengths: 4.5' and 6'. Choose the correct length and number of straps for your luggage system below. Please refer to the 'Videos' tab above for mounting instructions. Note that your order may use varying key codes.
If you have previously purchased a Steelcore strap from us and would like to purchase another that will work with your existing keys please contact us at email@example.com before purchasing.
- Backcountry 25/35L Pannier Kit: Two 4.5' Straps
- Backcountry 30/40L Duffle: One 6' Strap
- Scout 25L Pannier Kit: Two 4.5' Straps
- Scout 25/60L Duffle: One 4.5' Strap
- Reckless 80: Four 4.5' Straps (two for center duffle, one for each side bag)
- Reckless 40: Three 4.5' Straps (One for center duffle, one for each side bag. Note that the side bags on the R40 do not lock as securely as on the R80 because of the narrower width of the legs.)
- Other Assorted Drybags: One 4.5' Strap
Lamentablemente todavía no las pude recibir se encuentran retenidas en la aduana de mi país
Excellent product. Not only does it secure my bag, but when I’m riding local with no bags I can use it lock my helmet or jacket to the bike.
I love this bag. It holds so much gear and is so tough. I took it out to Sturgis this year on my 2011 Harley Heritage Classic.
Locking strap operated just as expected. Easy to use and no operational problems!
I really love the bags and the straps. You did not ship the straps in the original shipment but recover nicely. Thanks! One other minor thing the packages came to my office and did not have my name on them. It caused a little confusion. They had our company name twice ???