WindBurner Stove System
A quick and easy canister stove and integrated cookware system.
- Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only.
- Integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so your meal is ready faster.
- 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design and internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions
- All-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly. Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot / personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy
- Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 oz. (110g) fuel canister (sold separately) and folding canister stand inside the pot; 6-fl.-oz. bowl snaps onto the outside
- Lid with drinking and straining ports; insulated cozy with handle; folding canister stand
I once had a similar product, but am so very happy to have found the windburner! I have used this stove for camping and rafting trips. The product itself is very good. The lid seals nicely and does not spill when pouring water from it - it also has built in strainer holes. There is an optional skillet that is made to attached for non-boil-type cooking. The wind was no match for this stove.
I have found no shortfalls to this point.